Snack and Dessert Ideas
- Bagels (plain or flavored, no cheese, butter, or margarine).
- Fruit—whole or as salad.
- Crudités—baby carrots, celery sticks, cucumber slices, broccoli florets, cherry tomatoes, sweet red or yellow pepper slices, etc.
- Vegetarian instant soup cups (split pea, lentil, etc.)
- Toast with jam (no butter or margarine).
- Baked chips with salsa or bean dip.
- Applesauce or fruit cups packed in juice.
- Trail mix, nuts, or dried fruit.
- Fresh or cooked fruit—such as fruit salad, mixed berries, gingered melon wedges, poached pears with raspberry sauce, or a baked apple stuffed with raisins and cinnamon.
- Fruit smoothies or freezes made with frozen fruit and juice or soymilk.
- Fat-free fruit or chocolate sorbet.
- For an occasional treat try soy ice creams, and vegan baked goods—homemade or purchased.
Dessert Recipes >
I’m ready to plan my own meals. Start by creating a free account (or login if you're already registered) to automatically access your
personal meal planner and shopping list every time you log in.